Below are resources for the Building a Culture of Whole Person Health project. Check back regularly, as we'll periodically update this page with new resources. Check out events page for information about upcoming meeting and events.
Upcoming webinars & events that may be of interest:
- 6/12 @ 3pm ET, Changing Minds: Implementing Harm Reduction [naadac.org] (hosted by NAADAC)
- 9/17 – 9/18, Washington DC, The National Council’s Hill Day [thenationalcouncil.org] (hosted by National Council in partnership with other national mental health and addiction organizations)
BH-related Resources, Tools & Information
- The Role of Partnership in Recovery-Oriented Systems of Care: The Philadelphia Experience. This white paper [dbhids.org] describes more information related to the recovery-oriented systems transformation work spearheaded by Dr. Arthur Evans in Philadelphia.
- Legal Action Center's MAT Advocacy Toolkit [lac.org]. Do you know someone who was ordered off addiction medication by a criminal justice or child welfare agency? Denied a job because they take addiction medication? This new MAT advocacy toolkit may help [lac.org].
- Providers Clinical Support System (PCSS) [pcssnow.org] – Easily accessible free educational resources, trainings, and mentoring on substance use disorders and co-occurring mental disorders.
- Video: Having the “Awkward” Conversation [youtube.com]. Do you know how to respond if someone tells you they’re not okay? Check out this Mental Health First Aid video [youtube.com] that addresses the need to take the “awkward” out of conversations about mental health.